The Berkeley Executive Leadership Program
You have achieved enormous responsibility in your organization through your relentless hard work, proven decision-making ability, and natural talent.
UC Berkeley's Executive Leadership Program is about taking a brief professional pause to reflect—alongside others equally accomplished, facilitated by the foremost luminaries in their fields—on what kind of leader you are today, where you want to go from here, and what you will do to get there.
We specialize in cultivating your capabilities as a leader. Leadership is about finding meaning in your work. It is about navigating at many different altitudes with finesse, energizing and inspiring those around you to achieve. It is about proactively sensing and framing the opportunities for your organization, and marshaling resources toward adaptation and innovation. It is about the relaxed self-confidence that the best leaders learn and master through a knowledge of themselves and others.
Ultimately, the best leaders define what happens next—in their companies, their communities, and their families.
"Professor Jenny Chatman is remarkable – her passion for the subject matter makes the class. All the speakers have deep knowledge, experience and passion and are therefore able to give me the tools to diagnose and find solutions to issues. The peer coach program is a great way to learn while thinking through others’ problems. This program is definitely a worthwhile investment."
Cassio Conceicao, Vice President and General Manager, Service Products, Applied Materials
Who Should Attend
We are looking for accomplished leaders who drive growth in every corner of their organizations. Appropriate experience levels include:
- Executive and senior leadership in companies or organizations
- Individuals with outstanding careers and leadership roles in a variety of settings
Sample of Past Attendees
- VP, General Manager, Cisco Systems
- President, COO, Kinney Drugs, Inc.
- VP, Technology & Products, Salesforce.com
- Executive Vice President, SK Telecom
- EVP and COO, Children's Hospital, Central California
- Head of Global Offerings, Nokia
- CEO, V-Tech Solutions
- VP, Global Brand Management, Yahoo!
- VP of Product Management, Hewlett-Packard
- CEO, Toastmasters International
- General Manager, Applied Materials
- Senior Vice President Blue Shield of California
- Executive Vice President, America's Promise Alliance
- Managing Consultant, Towers Watson
- Global Company Planning Director, Columbia Sportswear Company
- VP, Business Technology Solutions, Bridgepoint Education
- CEO, Central Garden and Pet
- CFO, Chivas USA
- October 6-10, 2014
$9,900 (Apply before June 27, 2014 for $8995.)
- Dr. Jennifer A. Chatman
- Dr. Cameron Anderson
- Dr. Morten Hansen
- Inder Sidhu
- Cort Worthington
- David Viotti
- Dr. Homa Bahrami
- William Cronk
- Anita Anderson
- Kim Fisher