UC Berkeley's: Boot Camp for Experienced Managers:
Leading Teams that Drive Innovation and Growth
You want your team to be the top performing team in your organization. A team that is self-motivated, and results-oriented. A team that gets the job done--whether that job is the day-to-day work, or a new project that spans the entire organization. UC Berkeley-Haas can help.
The Boot Camp for Experienced Managers will help you take stock of who you have become as a leader of teams, and focus your energy where it will be most productive.
Over the course of four days, you will work with interesting and accomplished peers, world-class UC Berkeley-Haas faculty, and industry thought leaders to determine a path forward that works specifically for you, and for the people you lead. With strong industry ties and deep research backgrounds, our faculty provide useful insight into the questions that leaders are asking:
- What are the most effective ways to keep my team motivated, striving for excellence, and seeking new opportunities to improve the business?
- How do I develop a successful plan to lead and manage change?
- What do I need to improve to increase my influence and power?
- How do I attract, develop, and coach the world-class talent I need—and what really keeps them coming to work every day fully engaged?
The program provides an engaging mix of personalized assessments, experiential exercises, hands-on simulations, and proven tools for successful leadership. You will return to your office refreshed, inspired and prepared to bring your teams to even greater success.
Dr. Homa Bahrami, Faculty Director, on Boot Camp for Experienced Managers
Who Should Attend
- Individuals with outstanding careers and leadership roles in a variety of settings
- Managers of managers
- Senior managers
- Group Discount: Fifth person from a firm is free
- Anita Anderson
- Kim Fisher